UPDATED: Nov. 1, 1:25 p.m. The parents of Amber Kirwan made a public plea for the safe return of their daughter who disappeared from downtown New Glasgow three weeks ago.
Marjorie Kirwan described her daughter as ‚Äúsweet and innocent‚ÄĚ who would make regular contact with her parents and was close to younger brother, Liam.
‚ÄúAmber‚Äôs family, boyfriend and friends mean the world to her,‚ÄĚ she said. ‚ÄúShe was very protective of her brother.‚ÄĚ
- Read more special articles:
- Police request public assistance identifying individuals in Kirwan investigation
- Students mount clothing sale for Amber Kirwan Memorial Fund
- Police continue homicide investigations
- Police find evidence in another vehicle related to Kirwan murder
She said they are ‚Äúpraying that any day she will be home‚ÄĚ.
Kirwan asked that any one with any information about her daughter‚Äôs disappearance, big or small, contact the police right away.
More details will be available in Wednesday‚Äôs paper.
NEW GLASGOW ‚Äď A public statement will be made today about missing teenager Amber Kirwan.
New Glasgow Police Service stated in a media release on Monday night that police and Kirwan‚Äôs parents will release a public statement about the 19-year-old‚Äôs disappearance this afternoon.