UPDATED: Nov. 1, 1:25 p.m. The parents of Amber Kirwan made a public plea for the safe return of their daughter who disappeared from downtown New Glasgow three weeks ago.
Marjorie Kirwan described her daughter as âsweet and innocentâ who would make regular contact with her parents and was close to younger brother, Liam.
âAmberâs family, boyfriend and friends mean the world to her,â she said. âShe was very protective of her brother.â
- Read more special articles:
- Police request public assistance identifying individuals in Kirwan investigation
- Students mount clothing sale for Amber Kirwan Memorial Fund
- Police continue homicide investigations
- Police find evidence in another vehicle related to Kirwan murder
She said they are âpraying that any day she will be homeâ.
Kirwan asked that any one with any information about her daughterâs disappearance, big or small, contact the police right away.
More details will be available in Wednesdayâs paper.
NEW GLASGOW â A public statement will be made today about missing teenager Amber Kirwan.
New Glasgow Police Service stated in a media release on Monday night that police and Kirwanâs parents will release a public statement about the 19-year-oldâs disappearance this afternoon.