Amber Kirwan's parents FILE PHOTO
UPDATE 5:40 STATEMENT FROM THE FAMILY OF AMBER KIRWAN
It is with overwhelming sadness and grief that our worst fears were realized yesterday. Our beloved Amber will not be coming home to us. Words cannot express the sorrow and sense of loss we feel.
Amber was an amazing daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, cousin, girlfriend and friend.
We cannot imagine life without her. She was so young and it breaks our hearts to think of all of the good things in life she will not get to experience.
- Read more special articles:
- Police request public assistance identifying individuals in Kirwan investigation
- Students mount clothing sale for Amber Kirwan Memorial Fund
- Police continue homicide investigations
- Police find evidence in another vehicle related to Kirwan murder
Her time with us was so special. To have it taken away so needlessly is something we will never get over.
She was our special girl and we would do anything to bring her back.
We would like to thank the people of New Glasgow, Pictou County and beyond, who have supported us during this tragedy. We would also like to thank the police services, search and rescue groups, businesses and s many others who worked so diligently to locate Amber.
The Kirwan Family