CALGARY - The Pictou County Weeks Crushers made the CJHL's Top 20 list for the first time this season, coming in at No. 19.
The Crushers won both their games last week to push their win streak to six games.
Also from the MHL, the Yarmouth Mariners dropped to No. 11 on the list from ninth after losing both their games this week.
The Spruce Grove Saints went undefeated this week and moved up to No. 6 in the Top 20. Brooks and Okotoks stumbled this week, each losing a couple of games, while AJHL teams like the Drumheller Dragons, Calgary Mustangs and the Canmore Eagles are starting to play a lot better recently.
In the BCHL, the Powell River Kings drop three spots to No. 5 after splitting a pair of games with a hot Nanaimo Clippers team. The Langley Rivermen had a solid week with two wins and enter the rankings this week as an Honourable Mention.
Kindersley and Melville are neck and neck in the SJHL. The Klippers move up to No. 7, while the Millionaires move up to No. 17 after winning two games.
In the MJHL, the Steinbach Pistons stay on top of the overall standings and move up to No. 2 this week. The Fort Frances Lakers rolled through the week and the Thunder Bay North Stars remain in the mix with more than several games in hand in the SIJHL.
In the NOJHL, the Soo Thunderbirds remain the class of the league, but the Kirkland Lake Gold Miners are only eight points behind the Soo with four games in hand.
The Buffalo Jr. Sabres are dominating the OJHL's West Division. They went 3-0 this week and move up six spots to No. 9. The Wellington Dukes and Toronto Lakeshore Patriots come it at No. 12 and No. 16, respectively, as they continue their strong play.
In the CCHL, the Carleton Place Canadiens move up two spots to No. 10, and are widening their lead atop the Robinson Division. In the Yzerman Division, Ottawa, Nepean and the Pembroke Lumber Kings are tied for top spot.
Les Cougars de Sherbrooke have found their mojo again as they leap back into top spot in the LHJAAAQ. Les Montagnards de Sainte-Agathe garner an Honourable Mention after two decisive victories this weekend.
Top 20 Rankings
1. Fort McMurray Oil Barons (AJHL) (1)
2. Steinbach Pistons (MJHL) (3)
3. Soo Thunderbirds (NOJHL) (4)
4. Fort Frances Lakers (SIJHL) (5)
5. Powell River Kings (BCHL) (2)
6. Spruce Grove Saints (AJHL) (7)
7. Kindersley Klippers (SJHL) (8)
8. Brooks Bandits (AJHL) (6)
9. Buffalo Jr. Sabres (OJHL) (15)
10. Carleton Place Canadiens (CCHL) (12)
11. Yarmouth Jr. 'A' Mariners (MHL) (9)
12. Wellington Dukes (OJHL) (11)
13. Thunder Bay North Stars (SIJHL) (13)
14. Kirkland Lake Gold Miners (NOJHL) (HM)
15. Selkirk Steelers (MJHL) (HM)
16. Toronto Lakeshore Patriots (OJHL) (NR)
17. Melville Millionaires (SJHL) (18)
18. Penticton Vees (BCHL) (14)
19. Weeks Crushers (MHL) (NR)
20. Les Cougars de Sherbrooke (LHJAAAQ) (NR)
Honourable mention: Langley Rivermen (BCHL), Yorkton Terriers (SJHL), Portage Terriers (MJHL), Kingston Voyageurs (OJHL) and Les Montagnards de Sainte-Agathe (LHJAAAQ).